Your site is loading slowly?
Customers visiting a website expect it to work very quickly. Because of this, it is very important that the customer does not spend a lot of time waiting for the website to load. If the loading time is long, the customer will probably close the website and go look elsewhere. A well designed and well planned website can drive away users (potential clients) if it is slow. If the website has a slow loading time it is essential to speed it up.
If you would like to know when it is time to renovate your website, you can find out more about that here.
Why speed up a website with WordPress?
- Faster website loading times (more happy users)
- A higher organic placement in Google searches (Google has a bad effect on slow websites)
- The website itself will work faster
How we speed up your website:
- Prepare an analysis of the current state.
- Copy your current website and load it on our server.
- Send you a link, to where you website will be placed on our server.
- Speed up your website.
- Retest the website after speeding it up.
- Transfer your website back to your original server.
- Test your website on your server.